We can’t wait to see you again in person!
Here are a few things you need to know:
- Two weekend services only on Sundays at 9:30 and 11:15 AM
- Sanitizing stations will be available at every entrance.
- Disinfecting teams will be cleaning before and after each service.
- Masks will be required for all staff and volunteers and gloves will be worn by all servers.
- Free disposable masks will be available if you would like one.
- No free coffee… yet. You are welcome to bring your own.
- No water fountains will be open or usable.
- Communion will be available in individually prepackaged containers.
- All notes and handouts will now be paperless. All seatback materials, papers, and pens will be removed. Make sure to download the Countryside App at countryside.cc/app
- Tithes and offerings will be collected at the end of each service with a drop-off box at each exit or you can give online.
How You Can Help:
- Keep 6 feet between your family and other families.
- Sit every other row and 3 seats away from the next family.
- Please smile and wave instead of giving hugs or handshakes.
- Please wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often.
- If you feel sick or have been in close contact with someone who is sick, please stay home and watch online. Both services will be available live at 9:30 and 11:15 AM.
- If you have health concerns or are not yet comfortable attending in-person please stay home and watch online.