We can’t wait to see you in person!
Here are a few things you need to know:
- Sanitizing stations are available at every entrance.
- Disinfecting teams are cleaning before and after each service.
- Masks are required for all staff and volunteers and gloves will be worn by all servers.
- A touch-free temperature check will be required for everyone before entering the building.
- Free masks are available if you would like one.
- No water fountains are open or usable.
- Communion is available in individually prepackaged containers.
- All notes and handouts are available paperless. Make sure to download the Countryside App at countryside.cc/app
- Tithes and offerings are collected at the end of each service with a drop-off box at each exit or you can give online.
How You Can Help:
- Keep 6 feet between your family and other families.
- Sit every other row and 3 seats away from the next family.
- Please smile and wave instead of giving hugs or handshakes.
- Please wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often.
- If you feel sick or have been in close contact with someone who is sick, please stay home and watch online. All services will be available live.
- If you have health concerns or are not yet comfortable attending in-person please stay home and watch online.