The Counseling Team offers biblical principles for members and regular attendees of Countryside. Our goal is to provide biblical truth that will equip you for your journey in Christ. We provide short-term ministry that will encourage you to take the necessary steps for a healthy spiritual walk. To schedule an appointment please complete the counseling information form.
Countryside does not provide therapy, psychiatric, medical or mental health treatment. For those facing a more challenging situation, view the list of professional licensed Christian counselors below.
- Christian Counselor MCC, NCCA
- Grief counseling.
- Insurance not accepted
- Sliding fee scale available
Tom Waterhouse, LMHC, PA
- Palm Harbor
- 727-784-8223 or 727-233-4784
- Does all types of counseling.
Dr. Diane Hahn
- No. County-Tarpon
- Accepts Medicare, Tricare, Value options. Has sliding scale. Does all types of counseling.
Angel Sinnette BT, NCCA
- Does not accept insurance. Sliding scale, $35 or less. Women or couples.
- Some evening hours available. All types of counseling. Specializes in abuse & communication problems due to history. Teaches tools to keep victory over emotions.
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor
- Her information can be found on the Network of Christian Counselors website and American Association of Christian Counselors.
- Accepts some insurance and has a sliding scale for those needing it.
- Specializes in Relationship counseling, Trauma,PTSD, and many other areas.
- She is a certified IMAGO, EMDR, and ART therapist.
- So. County-St Pete area
- Accepts some insurances. Has sliding scale
- Thursdays, 7 PM – Café
- Free 8 step recovery ministry.